A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bobadilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bobadilla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bobadilla
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bobadilla Learn More
Dr. Bobadilla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lexington
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Bobadilla FACS and MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Bobadilla practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bobadilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Bobadilla practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons.