A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bobadilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bobadilla is Excellent.
Dr. Bobadilla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lexington
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Bobadilla MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Bobadilla practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bobadilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Bobadilla practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons.