inactive

• Otolaryngology Columbus, MS

• Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2011
Unfortunately I cannot say the same as the other raters. My experience was not the best. Dr. Boggess asked my why I was there and as I proceeded to tell him, he looked down and began cleaning his fingernails. I even stopped and looked at him wondering if he was listening. He hardly lifted his head or acknowledged that I was talking. I was in complete shock of how uncaring and unprofessional he was. I wanted to figure out the cause of my problem, but all he was concerned with was prescribing me meds. He did not care about what I had said, he was intent on the meds and nothing else. All I wanted to find out was if I had an allergy that could be causing me problems. He completely blew it off, and made me feel like I was stupid for asking about such a thing. Well, I went to another Dr. and he confirmed with what I had originally asked Dr. Boggess about. No meds were needed for it either, just simple allergy shots. Maybe he was having a bad day, but he definitely seemed as though he hated his job and was sick of people. I have never felt that way with a Dr. ever.

January 12th, 2010
Meneirs patient
Unfortunately, Dr. Boggess was the second doctor to diagnose me with this disorder. I wish he had been the first, b/c I was basically told by my first physician that there was no hope. Dr. Boggess was my ray of light. He delt with my meltdowns (which were plenty) and always let me know that there was hope. It took almost 3 years to get my symptoms under control and I owe my sanity, job,and many other things to Dr. Boggess. I would recomend him to anyone. Thanks Dr. Boggess

September 11th, 2009
Good Doctor!
He has seen both of my children and both have had one set of tubes that resolved our reoccuring ear infections. I really like Dr. Boggess and I think he is great.

May 27th, 2008
He really cares
This doctor and his entire staff are excellent. They take time, make things happen to get necessary tests done quickly, very informative, made to feel like we are the only patient he has - he takes time - listens - gives diagnosis straight to us - no candy coating - tells it like it is which is exactly what we wanted. I can't say enough good about this doctor and his staff - his nurse - she is an angel from heaven.

October 14th, 2009