A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bognet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bognet, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bognet graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bognet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C Bognet DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Bognet practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bognet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Bognet practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Primary Care Doctors.