A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bognet, Family Practitioner is Excellent. Dr. Bognet has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bognet graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bognet has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart HospitalAllentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bognet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bognet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Bognet practice?
Dr. Joseph Bognet practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Josef Bognet, Dr. Giuseppe Bognet