Dr. Joseph Bolin DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 24th, 2017
Outstanding Doctor
Dr. Bolin has been my physician for almost 5 years now. My wife who is a dermatologist encouraged me to switch for years. Always listen to your wife, right?. Since I heeded her advice, I have had a great experience with Dr. Bolin. He always takes the time to review and explain his diagnosis. When I am down for medical reasons, he gets me back on track. He always takes into account my current lifestyle when prescribing medications and physical therapy. I always highly recommend Dr. Bolin to all my friends and extended family.

October 4th, 2016
Very professional he cares about his patients He takes his time with you and LISTENS to what you have to say. His bed side manner is very warm and friendly. His diagnosis is ALWAYS right on. As long as he is here Dr, Bolin is the DR. for me and my family. We are very happy is is our Dr,

December 21st, 2015
Best doctor I have ever had!

December 9th, 2015
Great Dr.
Love Dr. Bolin. I never feel rushed, which is important for me.

November 19th, 2015
Dr. Bolin is awesome! He takes time to explain everything to us and not only is he great in his knowledge of medicine -- but he is very caring and makes you feel comfortable. His staff is amazing...our motto when we go there because we always find SOMETHING to smile/laugh about -- is Laughter is THE best medicine!

November 5th, 2015
Horrible staff
I like doctor Bolin, but his staff is so rude. His nurse is unprofessional, lazy, and disrespectful. I'm seriously thinking of changing him for a new doctor. I'm tired of dealing with his staff.

August 11th, 2015
Dr. Bolin is a caring & competent physician. He listens to his patients, answering their questions thoroughly . His office staff is welcoming, receptive, and efficient . I recommend Dr. Bolin completely. -- --

June 26th, 2015
I saw Dr Bolin every couple of months for about two years. I came to him with issues of anxiety, depression, and lady problems. He fixed the lady problems rather easily, but I was still left with the other two issues which continued to grow. After several months of being almost unable to leave the house, I found another doctor. If there's nothing wrong with you mentally, I would say he does a good job. However, he is not very personable and his staff doesn't take much interest. That may have been because I was one of the youngest patients they had, I'm twenty four.

June 3rd, 2015
Excellent family doc. Seeing him for 4 years.

January 31st, 2013
FABULOUS
AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED DR BOLIN IS A REFRESHING GIFT TO THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY. HE TREATS YOU LIKE HE TRULY IS CONCERNED AND REMINDS ME OF THE DOCTORS OF OLD. HE EXPLAINS ISSUES IN LAYMEN TERMS SO IT IS UNDERSTOOD. MOST OF ALL, ALONG WITH HIS KNOWLEDGE OF HIS PROFESSION HIS SENSE OF HUMOR IS WHAT IS MOST RELAXING HE HAS A WONDERFUL MANNER ABOUT HIM. JUST PLAIN REFRESHING AND A PLEASURE TO HAVE AS A FAMILY PHYSICIAN.

June 16th, 2012
QUACK!!!
Young doctor who apparently will prescribe controlled medication to a young, healthy, beautiful girl who does not need the medication. So .... if you are looking for a quack that will give you whatever meds you want (assuming you are pretty, that is) - he's your boy.

June 14th, 2012
Shafted
Went to see Dr. Bolin who didn't look at my problem but hand me an Rx and said it would fix it. When Rx didn't work and caused bad side effects I called the doctor to try to get another appt and maybe a different medication but he refused to see me. He said obviously my problem must require surgery and gave me a referral. I went to see a new REGULAR (not specialist) doctor who confirmed my minor diagnosis since he actually bothered to look and gave me the Rx I really needed. No colon surgery here just a lingering/stubborn hemmorrhoid from having been pregnant just a few months prior. I am now healed but no thanks to Dr. Bolin.