Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  FABULOUS  |  show details
by LOUIS J VULLO on Jan 31st, 2013

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED DR BOLIN IS A REFRESHING GIFT TO THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY. HE TREATS YOU LIKE HE TRULY IS CONCERNED AND REMINDS ME OF THE DOCTORS OF OLD. HE EXPLAINS ISSUES IN LAYMEN TERMS SO IT IS UNDERSTOOD. MOST OF ALL, ALONG WITH HIS KNOWLEDGE OF HIS PROFESSION HIS SENSE OF HUMOR IS WHAT IS MOST RELAXING HE HAS A WONDERFUL MANNER ABOUT HIM. JUST PLAIN REFRESHING AND A PLEASURE TO HAVE AS A FAMILY PHYSICIAN.

|  QUACK!!!  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2012

Young doctor who apparently will prescribe controlled medication to a young, healthy, beautiful girl who does not need the medication. So .... if you are looking for a quack that will give you whatever meds you want (assuming you are pretty, that is) - he's your boy.

|  Shafted  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2012

Went to see Dr. Bolin who didn't look at my problem but hand me an Rx and said it would fix it. When Rx didn't work and caused bad side effects I called the doctor to try to get another appt and maybe a different medication but he refused to see me. He said obviously my problem must require surgery and gave me a referral. I went to see a new REGULAR (not specialist) doctor who confirmed my minor diagnosis since he actually bothered to look and gave me the Rx I really needed. No colon surgery here just a lingering/stubborn hemmorrhoid from having been pregnant just a few months prior. I am now healed but no thanks to Dr. Bolin.

|  The Wonderful Dr. Bolin  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

My family has had the privledge of having Dr. Bolin as our primary care physician since he opened his office. He is friendly, patient, caring and an excellent Dr. We couldn`t ask for anyone better than the good Doc Bolin!

|  Felt like being at a pre-HMO family doctor  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2010

Dr. Bolin is friendly and knowlegable and I really felt like we were diagnosing my problems together. Felt like being at a pre-HMO family doctor again. Also, he referred me to a surgeon who I also feel very good about working with.

|  Courteous and polite Dr. s office  |  show details
by Gary on Jun 24th, 2010

I just want to say that I highly recommend Dr. Bolin. He is down to earth, friendly and goes over and beyond what a Dr. normally does for patient care. His staff is always smiling and very courteous. They always are accomodating!!! Rhonda is always professional and efficient.

|  I Love Doctor Bolin!  |  show details
by JM on Jun 23rd, 2010

Dr. Bolin is great! He always knows where to get the cheapest medications. I also like how he actually listens to me. He is such a friendly guy. I would tell anyone I know to go see Dr. Bolin. He will take good care of ya!

|  show details
Mar 31st, 2010

I think the office help needs to tone down their voices and conversations and be a bit more polite instead of so rude. Especially Ronda. I overheard a conversation that should have been a bit more personal. Also when listening to phone messages i could here them thru the glass window in the waiting area. Very un-proffesional.

|  show details
by Dr. Halloway on Aug 26th, 2009

BEWARE !!!

|  GREAT DOCTOR!!!!  |  show details
by surf2wake on Nov 7th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Bolin is an a great choice for a physician. He's courteous, friendly, and the office is great. The staff is also very friendly.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com