A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bonafede:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bonafede is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonafede
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bonafede Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bonafede, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonafede graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Bonafede has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph P Bonafede MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Bonafede practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bonafede has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Bonafede practices Otolaryngology near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Patchogue, NY.
See Bay Shore Otolaryngologists.