A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bonafede:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bonafede is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonafede
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bonafede Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bonafede, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonafede graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Bonafede has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph P Bonafede MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Bonafede practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bonafede has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Bonafede practices Otolaryngology near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Patchogue, NY.
See Bay Shore Otolaryngologists.