A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Eddins Boone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Eddins Boone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Eddins Boone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eddins Boone graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Eddins Boone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Hickman Community Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eddins Boone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Eddins Boone practice?
Dr. Joseph Eddins Boone practices Ophthalmology near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Ophthalmologists.