A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Eddins Boone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Eddins Boone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eddins Boone
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Eddins Boone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Eddins Boone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eddins Boone graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Eddins Boone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Eddins Boone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Eddins Boone practice?
- Dr. Joseph Eddins Boone has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Eddins Boone practices Ophthalmology near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Ophthalmologists.