A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Eddins Boone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Eddins Boone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Eddins Boone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eddins Boone graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Eddins Boone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Eddins Boone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Eddins Boone practice?
- Dr. Joseph Eddins Boone has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Eddins Boone practices Ophthalmology near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Ophthalmologists.