Dr. Joseph Bornstein, MBA
Colorectal Surgeon

Apr 19th, 2016

Very accurate, professional and courteous. Excellent in his field and much more specialized than the physician we used last year for this same issue.

Inexperinced, rude, poor surgical skill show details Inexperinced, rude, poor surgical skill
by Patient on Apr 8th, 2016

After seeing this doc, did some research, seems trail of patients in NYC have complaints. Decided to seek more professional surgeon. Happy we did.

Feb 28th, 2016

Found Dr. Bornstein by searching the net. Good decision! Listened intently to difficult to describe symptoms. Allowed time needed relating symptoms and asking questions about his plan of treatment. Not defensive with inquiries. Appears genuinely nice and concerned. Did have resolution of problem without surgery.

The BEST! show details The BEST!
Oct 4th, 2015

Amazing. Kind. Warm. Never seen a nicer doc! Surgery was great. Walked me through all the steps and got me through a tough time!

The Worst.... show details The Worst....
Sep 3rd, 2015

IMO, this so called surgeon is a total butcher. Absolutely horrendous.

Nov 18th, 2013

Dr. Bornstein is a wonderful doctor who made me feel at ease. Its rare to find a doctor who has great bedside manner and is also competent. I highly recommend him as a surgeon. He is skilled technically and has great people skills.

Dr. Bornstein is my hero! show details Dr. Bornstein is my hero!
Jul 20th, 2011

Dr. Joseph Bornstein is prompt, kind, warm, and brilliant. He made me feel comfortable before surgery and was able to relate to me from a non-medical perspective as well. I was lucky to have Dr. Bornstein and wish that other physicians were more like him.