A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Borrelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Borrelli is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Borrelli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Ununited Fractures
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Borrelli graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Borrelli has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Borrelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Borrelli practice?
Dr. Joseph Borrelli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Bedford, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.