A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Borrelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Borrelli is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Borrelli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Ununited Fractures
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Borrelli graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Borrelli has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Borrelli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Borrelli practice?
- Dr. Joseph Borrelli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Borrelli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Bedford, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.