A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bosley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck and Sino-Nasal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosley graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bosley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Willis -Knighton Med Ctr, Shreveport, La
- Christus Coushatta Health Care Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bosley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bosley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Bosley practice?
Dr. Joseph Bosley practices Otolaryngology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giuseppe Bosley, Dr. Josef Bosley