A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Bosley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bosley
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bosley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Bosley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosley graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Bosley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Christus Coushatta Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Houston Bosley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. J H. Bosley practice?
- Dr. J Bosley has 1 office location.
Dr. J Bosley practices Otolaryngology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Otolaryngologists.