A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bottalico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bottalico is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bottalico graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Bottalico has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Odessa Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph N Bottalico DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph N. Bottalico practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bottalico has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Bottalico practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Odessa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lumberton, NJ and Princeton, NJ.
See Odessa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.