A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bottino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bottino is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bottino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma, Cancer Prevention, and General Oncology Cancer Prevention Leukemia Lymphoma Myeloma MDS.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bottino graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bottino has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bottino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Bottino practice?
Dr. Joseph Bottino practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and New York, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Oncologists, and Bronx Hematologists.