A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bottino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bottino is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bottino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bottino graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Bottino has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Bottino MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Bottino practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bottino has 8 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Bottino practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Mount Kisco Internists and Mount Kisco Oncologists.