A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bouchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bouchard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bouchard
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bouchard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bouchard, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bouchard graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Bouchard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Bouchard MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Bouchard practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bouchard has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Bouchard practices Cardiovascular Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Cardiologists.