Dr. Joseph Boveri MD Patient Reviews

Not Recommend
Not good service

November 16th, 2015
3 hours is unacceptable.
3 Hours in this office! And yet the quickest exam I have ever had. Did not feel like waiting to get STD testing, and they did not set it up after I requested it, I will have to go somewhere else and pay again. Please do not have people waiting that is not a good business model and it makes people, your patients, feel like you don't care.

October 31st, 2015
My Hero!
I was terrified when I first met Dr. Boveri, after two other doctors had not been very encouraging about my prognosis. Dr. Boveri was full of good information and seemed surprised at the "doom and gloom", which gave me immediate confidence. As it turned out, my confidence was well-placed. 9 years later, I am still cancer-free. I owe it all to Dr. Boveri; he saved my life and will forever be My Hero.

September 11th, 2015
Bad visit
This is the rudest doctor I have ever been too! The doctor was not interested in what I had too tell him. ...

July 2nd, 2015
Dr. Boveri does not disappoint.
Complete hysterectomy and removal of ovaries and omentum. Very large ovarian tumors. Dr. Boveri was superb. Consults all excellent, follow up flawless, preparation for procedure and six week recovery (not a laparoscopic surgery) plus he added on removal of a thirty year old C-section scar and performed a bit of a tummy tuck. Staff is excellent.

March 31st, 2015
This was a stressful time and his staff did everything they could to make the experience as good as it could. He is popular and when you have that many people who depend on you, your time is spread thin. I was happy with the surgery and the follow up. I refused to go to male doctors because of the way they patronize women, but he restored my faith. I never felt demeaned and he has a wonderful sense of humor that helped me through this horrible time.

December 11th, 2014
Great Dr and staff

September 16th, 2014
Bedside manner...the worst

May 24th, 2014
How Not To Practice Oncology
I would tell a friend to say far away from this physician. Wait times were as long as three hours and the staff was rude and surly. He was rarely prompt and could be crude and verbally abusive. He would never return calls or e-mails and his P.A. was the same. He and his staff had little regard for the sickest of patients.

December 21st, 2013
Dedicated and Caring Doctor
Dr. Boveri was recommended to me by 2 OB/GYN'S. From my first visit through surgery to post op check ups, i have been overwhelmed by his knowledge, his degree of caring, his honesty as to the treatment protocol I needed and his genuine concern for my full recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Boveri to anyone. When you have a specific medical need, you want a doc who is specifically trained to take care of the problem. He is one of the best. I appreciate the care and concern he has shown to me.

November 8th, 2012
Great Doctor and staff! Yes you might have to wait half the day to see him but he is worth the wait! After all waiting for him saved my life!!!!

August 21st, 2012
Poor Diagnostic
Dr. Boveri did a diagnostic on me without checking my clinical history, seems like he was more interested on performing surgery to make money than about my health.There is no communication between his partners doctors and him, all kinds of dispair opinions and lack of human respect, you are just a number to him.If you really care about your health I would not recommend visiting him, as depending on his workload you can leave in the same or worse condition that you were before visiting him.To top that, he lacks human kindness as any errors he will fixed with it a simple and false "I am sorry" as he do not care.