Dr. Joseph Bowen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Bowen?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Bowen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2014

Couldn't be more pleased.

My experience at the Bowen Orthopedic clinic was so much better than what I've come to expect from most medical appointments I've had. I felt like they were looking out for me. I feared something much more serious was wrong, but Dr Bowen correctly identified my tennis elbow and a few minutes later I was on my way. A few days later I was a new man. Hope I don't need help again, but if I do, he's my doctor!

June 6th, 2014

Not worth ot

I came in on a dr referral with a broken ankle in a boot. I was charged 1500.00 to be told by a nurse practitioner that I had a broken ankle and need to stay off of it and possibly need surgery. When I got my insurance paperwork they billed me As a surgery. When I questioned there office They said I got an orthopedic specialist diagnosis and that is how they charge the insurance. After talking to two other friends who are medical billers they submit it it that way for max payout. There office manager said there was nothing she would do it has already be submitted. So for my 20% All I got was a nurse tellingly that I had a broken ankle and need crutches and possible surgery. What a joke already knew I had a broken ankle wow great work!

April 10th, 2014

Hurt.

I can Not recommend Dr. Bowen! I do my homework about my injuries and he does not like questions asked by the pateint. He has a serious God complex.

June 1st, 2013

Really connected with the Dr.

I came to Dr Bowen with a very sore tennis elbow, expecting to get my normal Dr experience - perfunctory - courteous - and detached. I can't believe how sharp he is. He picked right up on my problem, gave his diagnoses and explained my options, and the risks. After one shot I could tell he was exactly right, and by following his advice the problem hasn't returned. What really impressed me, besides feeling better so quickly, was his warning about how I must do the proper steps to prevent the condition from returning because he couldn't in good conscience just keep injecting me with steroids if I didn't take care of myself. I appreciate a straight shooter. I think that part of the visit was the most valuable to my long term health.

April 22nd, 2015