A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Boyett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Boyett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyett graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Boyett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Community Hospital
- Athens-Limestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Boyett DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Boyett practice?
- Dr. Joseph Boyett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Boyett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Athens, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Winfield, AL.
See Athens Surgeons.