Learn more about Dr. Joseph Boyett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Boyett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyett
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boyett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyett graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Boyett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Community Hospital
- Athens-Limestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Boyett DO and MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Boyett practice?
- Dr. Joseph Boyett has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Boyett practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Athens, AL.
See Athens Surgeons and Athens Family Physicians.