Dr. Joseph Boyett DO Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

May 20th, 2016
So Far So Good
I broke my ankle recently and was referred to him by the hospital staff. I too had somewhat of a wait. But when I went back I realized the wait is because he takes the time to explain what he feels he needs to do for you shows you the X-ray and thoroughly explain what you are seeing. He has a great bedside manner which I really appreciate. I had my surgery today and I'm feeling better already. I would recommend him to my friends and let them make their own decisions about him. His staff were very friendly and understanding. .

March 16th, 2016
former patient
Office staff awesome, wait time is terrible. Dr. Awesome bedside manner, but terrible experience with my surgery and recovery. Several people that I worked with went to him after I did, and they're messed up too. He didn't recommend therapy and other doctors said therapy should have been recommended. had surgery 3 years ago and I have to have a total knee replacement. Knee is messed up swollen ben in pain for last (3) years 7 days a week 24 hours a day life changing event.

December 1st, 2014
If you don't have insurance. You have to have $500 for them to see you..

September 30th, 2013
Longest wait ever
I checked in at 9:30 and there was already an office full of patients. At 11:15 I was called back to the room. I ended up leaving after an hour of waiting in the room, without even having seen Dr. Boyett. I have had shorter waits in an ER. Absolutely ridiculous. I will never try to get an appointment there again.

August 25th, 2012
Excellent
My experience with Dr Boyett and his staff was excellent. He is professional, compassionate, intelligent, and has an outstanding bedside manner. His staff is exceptional. They are very friendly and treat patients the way they want to be treated.