Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile
40124 Highway 27
Ste 204
Davenport, FL 33837
863-421-4558
Locations and availability (7)

2.5

|  bad communication  |  show details
by john j on Feb 23rd, 2014

really there personnel lost paper information and worst i got a referral and when i wait 2 months got my appointment date no record was so ever were send to the other doc.Time and money waist and what you get is an i am sorry.

|  Pleasantly pleased  |  show details
by Bob B on Mar 25th, 2013

Dr Bradfield is one of the most pleasant Doctors I've encountered in 10 years of retirement in Florida. He actually spends time listening. He accurately advised me about my ear fluid and suggested the insertion of a tube to drain it; but he first advised trying antibiotics. They work for two years. After the third infection; I relented and had him put a tube in my ear. He painlessly inserted a tube in my ear which drained the fluid and improved my hearing by 20%. Anyone who gives him less than a four for "bedside manner" is just being dis-ingenious.

|  Great Doc!  |  show details
by Kevin G. on Mar 19th, 2013

Doctor Bradfield is one of the most caring Docs I have ever met. I would recommend him very highly. I appreciate everything he has done for me!

|  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

Very bad bedside manner

|  WORST DOCTOR EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!!  |  show details
by Someone frightened by this Doctor! on Sep 30th, 2011

We were referred to Dr. Bradfields office by our Primary Dermotologist and told that his office was part of the primaries clinic. (Which it is NOT!!!) Two days privious tough we were asked to send in patient registration online to Dr. Bradfields office on an UNSECURED online website, i.e: (with social security numbers etc.) I did NOT, however I did fill out the form, then printed it... which I brought in with us. The receptionist was angered by this and not pleased. Once we saw Dr. Bradfields, He had NO IDEA why we were in to see him (It was a SCHEDULED operation that he knew nothing about). He thought we were in to get ears cleaned. WHAT AN IDIOT! Once he understood why we were there, he said he wanted to run test and autopsy the area in question which was already autopseid 4-5 weeks privious, Once again what an IDIOT!. . . (Next time Doc... Check patients notes) COMPLETELY INCOMPOTANT!!! He wanted to schedule an operation date Hmmmmmm (Like that was ever going to happen-let this guy around me with sharp instrument Yeah Right). I stated NO WAY WILL I EVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN. "You dont even know why we we we were here to begin with, Why do you think I would ever let you do an operation". We were billed for a EXPANDED/DETAILED EXAM, which took 2.45 minute (I timed it) exam. Diagnosed with Malignant neoplasm in 2.45 minutes. (If he knew nothing about the privious autopsy how could he know it was malignant in 2.45 minutes). I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE THAT CARES ABOUT THEIR OWN HEALTH ISSUES OR THEIR LOVE ONES! I have since notified the Florida State Attorney General's Office, Florida State inspectors office, Medicare, Florida Elderly Ethics/Billing, my Attorney to review this incident.

|  Not to many doctors out there like him!  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2011

He spent more with me and listened to EVERY word that came out of my mouth.Answered EVERY question too.Hi staff was kind and helpful.I am truly on my way to getting better!

|  Poor Diagnosing and treat patients wrong  |  show details
by Kathy Coffman on Jul 9th, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Bradfield by my doctor. I waited in his office longer to see him than he talked to me. I had to ask him to look at my head and sinus CT scans. He didn't even look at them all but two than said" no you don't have that". He said "I could have surgery for the another problem he thought I might have. I wanted to know if it's going to mess up my face and what other options I had. He wanted me to make another appointment to get answers to those questions. Didn't care I was in pain but told me to use salt and water solution. My family Doctor said "that that she was getting those complaints from other patients". My doctor had me to go to another doctor in Tavares to S Dwight Vaught. He was excellent, he sat down with you talked about your problems and what to do and I didn't have to have surgery I talked to Barranco group that Dr. Bradfield half owns. Is Dr. Bradfield is in it for the money, to help patients or to see how many patients he can see in a hour. AS today haven't heard from his office or anybody else. He got my insurance money plus my $40.00 co-payment but didn't do anything for me. I made list of questions for him to answer and he said" make another appointment to get answers." I always thought that doctors would be professional.

|  Don't waste your time  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2009

Takes years to get an accurate diagnosis.