A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bradley, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Bradley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph James Bradley DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Bradley practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bradley has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Bradley practices Anesthesiology near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Anesthesiologists.