A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Brandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Brandel, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brandel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brandel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Brandel, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Brandel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Brandel MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Brandel practice?
- Dr. Joseph Brandel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Brandel practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See San Ramon Surgeons.