A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Brandl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Brandl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Brandl, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandl graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brandl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Paul Brandl MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Brandl practice?
- Dr. Joseph Brandl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Brandl practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Reno, NV.
See Reno Surgeons.