A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Braverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Braverman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Braverman graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Braverman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph S Braverman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Braverman practice?
- Dr. Joseph Braverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Braverman practices Emergency Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Emergency Physicians.