Dr. Joseph Brawka MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 27th, 2016
Highly recommended
My girlfriend and I have both seen him at Lake Forest Acute Care, and we are very happy with both Dr. Brawka and the staff. I am hoping to make Dr. Brawka my primary physician, but it appears that he only practices emergency care.

April 2nd, 2015
Dr. Brawka is absolutely fantastic. Incredibly brilliant, caring, understanding, and has excellent bed side manner.

December 26th, 2013
Great experience
I recently received emergency treatment for a severe migraine by Dr. Brawka and it was a very positive experience. He knew exactly what worked for me the last time I had one and wasted no time ordering the meds I needed. I have never had a Doctor do that.. they always seem to want to try new things they think will work, despite me telling them I know they will not. Dr. Brawka streamlined the whole process and had me back to normal very quickly. I am greatly appreciative for his service and can only hope that if ever needed, I will be treated by him again in the future.

July 16th, 2012
What Dr. asks you why you are there for a fever when you can see your own Dr. the next day? I had been running a fever for a week and had to be out of town the next day! And then procedes to tell you you it may be an underlying problem like cancer without doing any tests on you yet! Well after doing all sorts of blood work the only thing that came up was bacteria in the urine. All this crap for a UTI? Oh my gosh this guy should have his license taken away. I am still upset about my visit with him! Very arrogant and unprofessional!!!!! Would not reccomend him.

June 4th, 2017