Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Brignola
Dr. Joseph Brignola, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nutley, NJ, with another office in Belleville, NJ. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Brignola is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Clara Maass Medical Center and HackensackUMC Mountainside. Dr. Brignola has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Brignola has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joseph Brignola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nutley, NJ.
Dr. John Daconti
Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine
Dr. Anthony Losardo
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Nutley, NJ 0.01 mi40
Dr. William Digiacomo
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Nutley, NJ 0.01 mi16