A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Brill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD, and Sarcoidosis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brill graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brill has 12 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John`s Division
- St Josephs Hospital Yonkers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 27 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Brill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Brill practice?
Dr. Joseph Brill practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dobbs Ferry, NY and Ardsley, NY.
See Yonkers Internists and Yonkers Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Josef Brill, Dr. Giuseppe Brill