A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Briskie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Briskie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Briskie
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Briskie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Briskie graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Briskie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- WVHCS Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Briskie DO is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Briskie practice?
- Dr. Joseph Briskie has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Briskie practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Cardiologists.