Dr. Joseph Broome MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Bethany, OK

January 27th, 2014
Dr. Broome has a very good bedside manner. He explains everything to you so you can understand what is going on with your health. I would highly recommend him.

April 1st, 2013
FAST FOOD PHYSICIAN
THIS DOCTOR IS GREAT IF YOU LIKE 1 TO 2 MINUTE VISITS,NO PHYSICAL CONTACT AND A VAGUE DIAGNOSIS. THE ONLY PEOPLE ON HIS STAFF WHO DO ANYTHING ARE HIS AIDES.I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN HIM IN POSSESSION OF A STETHOSCOPE. MY ADVICE "KEEP LOOKING"

March 9th, 2013
African American Patient
He never spends time with me or address my concerns. He comes in the exam room backing out the door, if he spends 1 minute tops with me I would be surprise. He gave me a medication that has not worked as of yet after I told him the one medication I know works. Looking for a new Dr. as of now!

August 5th, 2012
Dr. Broome is ALWAYS professional and friendly. My son and daughter in their teenage years felt uncomfortable with their pediatrician. They LOVED Dr. Broome! He always talked to them in a respectful manner and always included then in the decision making process of their care. That is important to teenagers. He is very respectful of his patients overall health. His office staff is very efficient. I have never have a doctor's office get me in and out so quickly! When you are feeling bad this is a HUGE BONUS!!

September 25th, 2011
miMis sM diagnosed
On two separate occasions I was misdiagnosed. I knew what was wrong, and went to get help. I suspect the misdiagnosis was because of his lack of experience at that time He had only practiced about 3 years then.His character and integrity are beyond reproach. His practical experience has improved I am sure of that

August 29th, 2011
Dr. Broome has not been thorough in his exams, nor accurate in his diagnosis and treatments. There is no eye contact during the exam (he is facing his computer the whole time) and I do not feel any sincere compassion or concern from him in relation to the many health issues.

July 15th, 2011
amazing experience
Dr. Broome is kind and caring. I know that he cares for my family and he is even willing to pray with us.

June 25th, 2010
I have seen dr broome for three years now and I have no quams. He does address your concerns..

April 26th, 2010
I was very happy with Dr.Broome!
Seemed very warm and caring. I did not feel rushed out or hurried at all. I did wait a little longer then I would have liked but I understand why now, he completely listens to every word you have to say!

January 7th, 2009
Dr Broome is one of those rare professionals with a warm heart. I highly recommend him and his services.