A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Brownfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Brownfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Brownfield, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brownfield graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Brownfield has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Robert Brownfield MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Brownfield practice?
- Dr. Joseph Brownfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Brownfield practices Emergency Medicine near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Emergency Physicians.