A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Browning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Browning is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Browning, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Browning graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Browning has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Andalusia Regional Hospital
- Mizell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph E Browning MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Browning practice?
- Dr. Joseph Browning has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Browning practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Andalusia, AL.
See Andalusia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.