Obstetricians & Gynecologists

115 Medical Park Dr
Andalusia, AL 36420
334-222-5781
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  REVIEW OF OFFICE VISIT  |  show details
May 11th, 2013

The office staff & office manager person were extremely rude & not very helpful. The doctor seemed to be in a hurry & did not listen well to my concerns & seemed to blow things off. I will never return to this office again.

|  DR. BROWNING WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN !!!!  |  show details
May 20th, 2011

My son was born on 1/15/11 in Andalusia, Alabama. Dr. Browning was the doctor I chose for our care and I could not have chosen a bette doctor. Before my son's delivery, I encountered some severe complications. Dr. Browning sat at my bedside all night long the night before my son was delivered via emergency c section. Dr. Browning showed an amazing amount of care and concern for both myself and my child. He never left my side. Before my surgery, Dr. Browning told me "Nothing is gonna happen to that little boy and you are gonna be just fine." Those were the last words I heard before my surgery took place. After I awoke from my operation, Dr. Browning was right by me once again attending to my every need for my recovery !!!! There are no words to express the gratefulness and special place I hold in my heart for Dr. Joseph E. Browning !!!!!

Oct 21st, 2009

THE BEST DOCTOR IN FARMVILLE or anywhere!!! He is so nice and understanding if it wasnt for Dr. Browning i would have gotten my tubes tied with after my last pregnancy he convinced me not to and now im very happily pregnant with my third baby!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Apr 23rd, 2007 on yahoo.com

Great: Excellent, very understanding Doctor! I wouldn't trust my babies to enter the world with anyone else!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Nov 16th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Dr. K. Bailey: Dr. B is the best of the best!!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com