Dr. Joseph Browning MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Andalusia, AL

3.4

August 4th, 2015
Absolutely phenomenal. I love Dr. Browning! He delivered my baby girl and was there every step of the way. He's also easy on the eyes. 😏

October 13th, 2014
Terrible doctors and staff!!!
This office is by far the worse I have ever seen. The front desk and nurses have been very rude at times and the doctors hardly spend anytime with you as the patient. I will never go there again and I highly don't recommend them for any of your ob/gyn care!

May 11th, 2013
REVIEW OF OFFICE VISIT
The office staff & office manager person were extremely rude & not very helpful. The doctor seemed to be in a hurry & did not listen well to my concerns & seemed to blow things off. I will never return to this office again.

May 20th, 2011
DR. BROWNING WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN !!!!
My son was born on 1/15/11 in Andalusia, Alabama. Dr. Browning was the doctor I chose for our care and I could not have chosen a bette doctor. Before my son's delivery, I encountered some severe complications. Dr. Browning sat at my bedside all night long the night before my son was delivered via emergency c section. Dr. Browning showed an amazing amount of care and concern for both myself and my child. He never left my side. Before my surgery, Dr. Browning told me "Nothing is gonna happen to that little boy and you are gonna be just fine." Those were the last words I heard before my surgery took place. After I awoke from my operation, Dr. Browning was right by me once again attending to my every need for my recovery !!!! There are no words to express the gratefulness and special place I hold in my heart for Dr. Joseph E. Browning !!!!!

October 21st, 2009
THE BEST DOCTOR IN FARMVILLE or anywhere!!! He is so nice and understanding if it wasnt for Dr. Browning i would have gotten my tubes tied with after my last pregnancy he convinced me not to and now im very happily pregnant with my third baby!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!