Dr. Joseph Broyles MD Patient Reviews

February 24th, 2017
I am absolutely pleased beyond adequate words of my results today. My pain was becoming unbearable. Dr Broyles facilitated a miraculous change in my condition. I appreciate my service.

July 13th, 2016
My journey began with Dr. Broyles in 2015. After suffering pain and complications from a previous total knee replacement (not at this facility) in 2010, I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Broyles. After many long months in and out of the hospital and rehab, Dr. Broyles gave me hope again. He gave me my life back. I have a high respect for Dr. Broyles and in fact, he performed a total knee replacement on my left knee in May of this year. Dr. Broyles is a man committed to making a difference. There are no words to express the lifetime gratitude that I will always have for him. I not only gained a doctor, but a friend.

June 30th, 2016
Dr. Broyles has given me a new lease on life. He has seen me through a total hip and total knee replacement in the last 2 years. I am now able to do all the things arthritis prevented me from doing. I trust him with my life. He discusses every aspect of your treatment and your options prior to doing anything. I highly recommend Dr. Broyles.

June 10th, 2016
Excellent doctor with the elderly. He does not rush or sends you to his PA after surgery. Excellent bedside manners.

June 4th, 2016
Dr. Joseph Broyles accurately diagnosed my hip problem/pain on the first visit. I had previously seen 2 other orthopedic physicians who did not. I am 2 months post-op THR for CHD. At one month post-op, I was able to resume my previous activities and get on my beloved treadmill again. Many thanks to Dr. Broyles! I highly recommend him. I was very hesitant about this surgery, but he took much time to educate me, listen to me and assure me. Also, his staff members are very kind and helpful. Phone calls are returned promptly.

May 26th, 2016
Dr. Broyles changed my life. After replacing both knees at the same time, I'm now doing things I could not have imagined. After 59 years of suffering I have my life back. Thank you!!!!

May 7th, 2016
I went to Dr. Broyles as a third opinion, unsatified with prior care of my hip. On my first appt, I brought in my previous X-rays and he was able to diagnose me from those and told him the surgery I needed (PAO). He doesn't do this particular surgery and recommended an amazing surgeon in another city. Dr. Broyles followed up with the after care of the surgery. I am so happy with the results. While he didn't do the surgery, his ability to quickly diagnose me and send me where I need to be, followed by his aftercare will make me see him for my future orthopedic needs.

May 5th, 2016
I had a complete right hip replacement done by Dr. Broyles four weeks ago. To say it went perfectly would be an understatement. I was up walking without any assistance from a cane or walker in four days and back at work in two weeks. Dr. Broyles does phenomenal work.

April 11th, 2016
Total Hip Replacement Success
Dr. Broyles completed a total hip replacement for me 2 months ago. He and his staff were very efficient and professional, and I am very satisfied with the medical services provided. I am already walking a mile a day, and I seem to be healing well; it is a long process as everyone knows. Dr. Broyles used the latest medical technology available for my procedure, and I did not have as much discomfort with this surgery as I was expecting. I would definitely insist on having Dr. Broyles if I need further joint replacements.

January 13th, 2016
Hamstring Pain
While working out in the gym, I felt immediate pain in my hamstring while lifting weights. I started on anti- inflammatory drugs, therapy, X-rays and a cortisone shot and after many months had a MRI done. The scan showed a partially torn hamstring. I had not been able to sit in a car, go to a restaurant without carrying a cushion, or climb a ladder for almost a year. Once the problem was identified, there were not a lot of surgical procedures have been done on the hamstring. I was referred to Dr Broyles to see if the PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) protocol could be used. In July, I received the injections in the site of the tear. Within a few weeks I could tell the injection was working and six months later I no longer have to rely on cushions, I can ride a bike and climb a ladder without and pain at all. I was very satisfied with Dr. Broyles and his staff.

November 23rd, 2015
Wonderful person and surgeon
Dr. Broyles did total replacement for both hips. He listened to my concerns and questions. He was so very patient explaining everything. The surgeries are both successful. I am so very grateful for Dr. Broyles' skills and manner.

September 16th, 2015
Horrible , no emotions whatsoever!
I went to see dr. Broyles about any problem about 3 years ago. I guess he never won another bother to discover how old I was. One day he gave me an injection if synvisc the nearly left me crippled or worse than what I came in with. He is so hard to get to does not have a doctor on call so if you have a problem,Ohhh well you're your own! ! He is very age oriented he doesn't want to help you and he offers you a knee replacement very quickly Flash... that is the easiest way for him. If you're over 50 you are just an elderly person I guess to him, he is 44 years old but if he gets to be 50 I wonder if you would think that way? I am NOT going to him anymore I will try to find somebody even if I didn't knee replacement he will not be him he's very arrogant, no emotions whatsoever!!!