Dr. Joseph Broyles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Broyles?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Broyles?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2017

Dr. Broyles did my knee surgery. It has been one year since the surgery and I have not had any problems at all. I totally recommend that if you need knee surgery, see Dr. Broyles. His office is very professional, caring and helpful. I cannot say enough good things about my experience.

September 6th, 2017

Caring and Professional

Dr. Broyles is very professional and caring. He listened to everything I had to say and at the end of the day he knew exactly what needed to be done. He took great care of me and he is very knowledgeable about his profession. I would totally recommend Dr. Broyles.

March 22nd, 2017

if you have bad knees see Dr Broyles

I had double knee replacement and recovery the was easy and great. Walking freely at week 2 with zero discomfort. I credit the skills of the Doctor to my easy recovery.

February 24th, 2017

I am absolutely pleased beyond adequate words of my results today. My pain was becoming unbearable. Dr Broyles facilitated a miraculous change in my condition. I appreciate my service.

July 13th, 2016

My journey began with Dr. Broyles in 2015. After suffering pain and complications from a previous total knee replacement (not at this facility) in 2010, I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Broyles. After many long months in and out of the hospital and rehab, Dr. Broyles gave me hope again. He gave me my life back. I have a high respect for Dr. Broyles and in fact, he performed a total knee replacement on my left knee in May of this year. Dr. Broyles is a man committed to making a difference. There are no words to express the lifetime gratitude that I will always have for him. I not only gained a doctor, but a friend.

June 30th, 2016

Dr. Broyles has given me a new lease on life. He has seen me through a total hip and total knee replacement in the last 2 years. I am now able to do all the things arthritis prevented me from doing. I trust him with my life. He discusses every aspect of your treatment and your options prior to doing anything. I highly recommend Dr. Broyles.

June 10th, 2016

Excellent doctor with the elderly. He does not rush or sends you to his PA after surgery. Excellent bedside manners.

June 4th, 2016

Dr. Joseph Broyles accurately diagnosed my hip problem/pain on the first visit. I had previously seen 2 other orthopedic physicians who did not. I am 2 months post-op THR for CHD. At one month post-op, I was able to resume my previous activities and get on my beloved treadmill again. Many thanks to Dr. Broyles! I highly recommend him. I was very hesitant about this surgery, but he took much time to educate me, listen to me and assure me. Also, his staff members are very kind and helpful. Phone calls are returned promptly.

May 26th, 2016

Dr. Broyles changed my life. After replacing both knees at the same time, I'm now doing things I could not have imagined. After 59 years of suffering I have my life back. Thank you!!!!

May 7th, 2016

I went to Dr. Broyles as a third opinion, unsatified with prior care of my hip. On my first appt, I brought in my previous X-rays and he was able to diagnose me from those and told him the surgery I needed (PAO). He doesn't do this particular surgery and recommended an amazing surgeon in another city. Dr. Broyles followed up with the after care of the surgery. I am so happy with the results. While he didn't do the surgery, his ability to quickly diagnose me and send me where I need to be, followed by his aftercare will make me see him for my future orthopedic needs.

May 5th, 2016

I had a complete right hip replacement done by Dr. Broyles four weeks ago. To say it went perfectly would be an understatement. I was up walking without any assistance from a cane or walker in four days and back at work in two weeks. Dr. Broyles does phenomenal work.

April 11th, 2016

Total Hip Replacement Success

Dr. Broyles completed a total hip replacement for me 2 months ago. He and his staff were very efficient and professional, and I am very satisfied with the medical services provided. I am already walking a mile a day, and I seem to be healing well; it is a long process as everyone knows. Dr. Broyles used the latest medical technology available for my procedure, and I did not have as much discomfort with this surgery as I was expecting. I would definitely insist on having Dr. Broyles if I need further joint replacements.