Dr. Joseph Bruckert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Bruckert?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2016

Excellent practice

Here I am again giving feedback on Dr Bruckert. I am puzzled by the few very negative comments. There are always a few people who don't like what they hear and can't get there way. I have been with Dr Bruckert for over 10 years and with the practice longer. It has always been consistently excellent. Crescent Family Practice in general and Joseph Bruckert specifically continue to perform excellent service. I just had my yearly physical and once again was very pleased. Dr. Bruckert keeps up on the latest reports that affect everyones health. If he sees a medical study that shows adverse effects from a medication that I am taking for conditions that I have he quickly notifies me and changes meds. He is personable but does press you to help yourself to better health. His PA's, Melissa Korzi and Jennifer Taylor, both are very knowledgeable and personable with great experience.

December 2nd, 2015

About a year ago I had to make a change in my physician. My sister-in law is a medical professional and recommended this practice. Over the past year I have had an occasion to see both Dr. Bruckert and Dr. Musselman. Both are excellent. This is the best run medical organization I have ever experienced. From the reception desk to the back examining rooms the professionalism the best I have ever experienced. I have interfaced with both Doctors, one of the PA's and one of the lab techs. All of them have been extremely professional and interested in providing exceptional care. I would highly recommend this practice.

June 23rd, 2015

Great Doctor

May 22nd, 2015

Very Poor Customer Service

I would not recommend this practice. They forced me to pay a copay that I didn't owe (due to insurance covering my preventative annual physical at 100%) just to be seen by the doctor and it has taken weeks, going on months, to get my refund (still don't have it). Not only that, they were completely unwilling to answer my medical questions, and when I complained to the doctor, she cut me off mid-sentence and told me to "move on." After requesting our medical records and letting them know we (both my husband and I) were not returning due to their poor customer service all around, I received a "discharge from the practice." All I could do at that point was laugh, AT THEM.

April 24th, 2015

I am so disappointed with this practice. My family were members of this practice for over 15 years. There was a mix up with billing and my son had a bill, $86, that was not paid. He's in college and over 18 so they sent a notice saying since it wasn't paid he was not going to be able to continue with the practice. When I saw the notice I called to pay and ask if he could stay in the practice since our entire family has been with them for over 15 years. The office manager was very short with me and said she would talk to the doctor. I received another notice that said they would not change their mind. My husband and I both made calls to try to speak personally with our doctor to explain what happened. The office manager was very rude and we were not allowed at any time to speak with one of the doctors or physician assistants at the practice where we had been seen many times over the 15 years. Then we received a notice that they would not continue seeing any of our family and we would need to find new doctors. I can not believe that Dr. Bruckert or Jennifer Taylor, the two we see the most, would allow this to happen and would not take the time to speak with us. We had a great relationship with them until that point and I can't believe they allowed us to be treated this way. You build a trust with your doctors and although I understand we made an error not getting that one bill paid, I can't believe this is how we were treated.

February 18th, 2015

Very Good Doctor

Been a patient for 16 years now and they have a great place and staff.

September 1st, 2012

Over aggressive, invasive treatment

I must say at first I was very happy with Dr. Bruckert for several years. However, when I did have a potentially serious problem, I feel he was too aggressive in my treatment, in retrospect. I also must say that his office/staff was disrespectful in that "supposedly" left medical test results on my answering machine (never a good idea) so when I called the office and was distresed that I had not received my results not only were they defensive but refused to keep me as a patient. Dr. Bruckert totally backed his staff and did not understand nor appreciate that the lack of communication from his office caused me unecessary stress. I would NOT recommend this physician.

September 13th, 2011

Drs. Bruckert and Musselman, and the entire Crescent Family Practice office are truly outstanding. I have been a patient of Dr. Bruckert since we moved here in 1999. He is a very thorough and caring doctor who takes the time to understand your medical problems. He and his staff and very knowledgeable, and I have been impressed at how well they diagnose underlying medical issues. When my father moved here 2 years ago, I made sure he also had Dr. Bruckert as his primary doctor. Over those 2 years, he had a couple falls and various other medical issues. Crescent Family Practice went above and beyond to give him the best care they could, and I am thankful that he could count on them for trusted medical advice during those difficult times.

December 6th, 2010

Excellent Dr, efficient business end also

I have been a patient of Dr Bruckert for many years and have always been pleased with the results. He is an excellent diagnostician, is well prepared when he comes into the room with results of lab work or specialist records, and is very up to speed on the latest meds and procedures. With all of the many patients that he has, he still remembers what medicines have caused a reaction to you in the past (such as tricor on the liver). He is easy to talk to and works with you on how to proceed with a health problem, but he will not "roll over" and prescribe something if he feels it is detrimental. The office staff is very friendly and always contact you with a reminder of an appointment.

August 3rd, 2010

Potential Life Saving Diagnosis

Most guys don't like to go to the Dr. unless they are forced to do it. However, I got in the habit of going in once a year for a physical. Now I am an advocate of everyone going in at least once a year. Two years ago, during my routine exam, Dr. Bruckert discovered something that turned out to be Stage 1 cancer. He referred me to a specialist which confirmed his finding. After surgery and radiation treatment, I have been cancer free for 18 months. Thanks to Dr. Bruckert and the time and effort he spent with me and his very accurate diagnosis. After he sent me to a specialist, he called me during his off hours to ask how I was doing and to give me the diagnosis and recommended treatment. In this day and age, he surprised me with his caring attitude outside the office.

March 14th, 2009

Good Experience

Dr Bruckert has been our family physician for more than 10 years. We have a high regard for his capability as a doctor and in his thoroughness in diagnosing and treating different medical conditions. During this time period I've had two types of cancer. Dr Bruckert detected in a very early stage, which led to relatively easy treatment and recovery. We also have had good experiences with he other doctors and PA's at Crescent Family Practice.

June 24th, 2008

Dr. Bruckert is great

Very thorough. Solved conditions I'd had for more than 10 years that other docs dismissed or ignored. True primary care physician. I moved away but drive to have appts with him.