Dr. Joseph Brzezinski Is this you?

February 20th, 2013

If you're going for a routine visit and shots, this is a great place. If your child has a serious illness and you need a diagnosis and understanding people and staff, go elsewhere. After getting tests done, I called the office and they said they had the results but couldn't give them to me yet. After a day of waiting they called and said that the tests weren't submitted in time and we'd have to wait another 2 days. In this office they have a communication problem. The receptionist says they'll call within the hour, the nurse says something else and you're left waiting.

October 16th, 2012

keep looking

complaints on an inprobable urinary tract infection in a toddler, "Mommy, it hurts when I pee." usually leads to an ultrasound of the kidneys. Dr Brzezinski wanted to inject radioactive dye into my son and evaluate with a machine instead. It took 3 times to have my sons school health appraisals filled out correctly. My son is not a person to him, he is an appointment.

November 24th, 2011

Arrogant

This physician is one of the most rude and arrogant men I have ever seen. My children refuse to go back to him, so we've had to find healthcare elsewhere. He was patronizing to me, and discussed things that should have NOT been discussed in front of our children.

January 17th, 2016