A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bucich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bucich, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bucich graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bucich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Bucich MD is a male Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Bucich practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bucich has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Bucich practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Radiologists.