A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Buck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Buck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Buck, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buck graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Buck has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Robert Buck MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Buck practice?
- Dr. Joseph Buck has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Buck practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.