A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Buran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Buran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buran
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Buran, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buran graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buran has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph E Buran MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Buran practice?
- Dr. Joseph Buran has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Buran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons.