A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Buran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Buran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buran
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Buran, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buran graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buran has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph E Buran MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Buran practice?
- Dr. Joseph Buran has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Buran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons.