A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Buran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Buran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Buran, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buran graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buran has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 17 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Buran practice?
Dr. Joseph Buran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.