A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Burgarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Burgarino is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Burgarino, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Developmental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgarino graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Burgarino has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J Burgarino MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Burgarino practice?
- Dr. Joseph Burgarino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Burgarino practices Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.