A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Burgarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Burgarino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burgarino
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burgarino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Burgarino, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Developmental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgarino graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Burgarino has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J Burgarino MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Burgarino practice?
- Dr. Joseph Burgarino has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Burgarino practices Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.