A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Burnette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Burnette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Burnette, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnette graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Burnette has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Joshua Burnette MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Burnette practice?
- Dr. Joseph Burnette has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Burnette practices Surgery near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, GA.
See Macon Surgeons.