Dr. Joseph Burns MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017
Dr. Burns has great bed side manner. He took the time to insure I understood every detail about my procedure and provide options to repair my injury. He was detailed with the process of my procedure and detailed as to what to expect with the recovery. I was very pleased with Dr. Burns and his entire staff at SCOI.

June 20th, 2017
Great Experience
Dr. Burns performed two operations for me: shoulder and knee. I'm recovering from the latter but both experiences have been good. He's very good at his craft and hasn't given me conflicting information. His staff and support personnel are professional and helpful.

June 19th, 2017
Second torn meniscus surgery. Wish I had gone to SCOI and Dr. Burns for the first one. Courteous staff. Good follow-ups after surgery. Health loop is also a plus for communication when you live a ways from the clinics and offices.

June 16th, 2017
Everything went as promised
All appointments were 15 minutes or less wait and once in the office things flowed smoothly. More importantly there were no issues with the surgery and everything went as planned. The surgery was a success (both knees had meniscus surgery in the past 9 months and both went perfectly) and Dr. Burns took the time to explain answers to all of my questions.

June 15th, 2017
Excellent Care, Excellent Doctor
I've had a great experience with Dr. Burns. Though you never want to need a knee specialist, its refreshing to know that there is a Doctor who cares, is an expert and listens to you, taking action based on that information. My surgery was as smooth as surgery can be and I was well informed and well cared for.

June 15th, 2017
Great Doc
He is one of the only doctors that listen to you and take you seriously. He answers your questions and has great bedside manner. On top of that his surgery is top notch and I feel much better after my knee was done.

June 8th, 2017
Best experience ever. Dr Burns and his staff took great care of me.
From beginning to end everything was amazing. I ended up having surgery and it went seamless. I never felt unsure. I was listened to and helped at every turn.

May 26th, 2017
Great doctor, great support team. No reservations to recommend his for orthopedic care.

May 6th, 2017
Dr Burns was fabulous! I felt comfortable that he was knowledgeable about my injury. He went through all resorts such as Xray, Mri, and PT before we decided on surgery. Dr Burns and his team were always available if I had questions prior to and after the surgery. Id recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!

April 6th, 2017
Excellent surgeon with a great team
Dr. Burns came highly recommended and lived up to the reputation. He or his team answered all of my questions in a very timely manner and explained things well.

March 31st, 2017
Knowledgeable, informative and friendly
I really enjoyed having a doctor and his team so friendly. They really took the time in answering all my questions and eased my mind in my upcoming surgery. I really liked the health loop and having someone to communicate with on a daily bases, it really helped in my recovery. Dr. Burns is a wonderful surgeon and I would highly recommend him.

March 27th, 2017
Reconstructive shoulder surgery with Dr. Burns at SCOI.
Dr Burns is very good at what he does. And with the backing of a very well organized and complete orthopedic group that backs all of the needs of the patients precedures performed by their surgeons. I highly recommend him. He's worth the 100+ miles I have to drive each way to be treated.