Dr. Joseph Burns Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Burns?

October 5th, 2017

Very professional, staff was very hands on in my recovery.

October 5th, 2017

If you're reading this get it fixed!!

After having both shoulders "cleaned out" and repaired. I think back ro what Dr. Burns said prior to my first shoulder. While my wife and I questioned regarding his planned procedure , what we could expect if ti was done vs. not doing it etc, he made the comment, "Look if you were family, we'd do this" . This in comparison to all the horror stories I had gotten from others that had similar work done by other Doctors and listening to their vows of "Never again!" ; "what was I thinking of??!!" and the like. I must say Doctor Burns was right and in my case the nay sayers were wrong. If you are "Doctor shopping" this si the right guy. If you have been told you need work done, let me be the voice that says "Sure I would do ir again" {i did just got the other shoulder done) Best wishes on your upcoming surgery, Nd don't forget your post surgery care and physical therapy

September 30th, 2017

My Dr. Burns visits

Dr. Burns was very professional, and did not pressure me into anything. He always wanted my opinion before suggesting solutions. My knee surgery was a great success, and his suggestion to use ice therapy 24/7 was very helpful. He and his staff are always knowledgable, friendly and accommodating. I have no regrets going to Dr. Burns for my surgery. I would definitely recommend him to anyone requiring similar surgery to mine.

September 29th, 2017

Amazing orthopedist!

My shoulder arthroscopic surgery went well as expected. Detailed recovery notes and he checks in everyday on how you are doing from a portal. Makes your recovery easier! Extremely friendly, compassionate staff!

September 28th, 2017

Recommend highly

Both my husband and I have had fairly complicated shoulder surgery done by Dr. Burns and the whole experience has been efficient, effective, and beautifully planned out. Every detail is taken care of for you. I am awed by the way they do things. In addition, every person on the "team" is outstanding.

September 23rd, 2017

Pre-op information

Dr Burns explains your surgery in lay terms and puts patient at ease.....excudes confidence and gives candid post-op expectations

August 31st, 2017

Excellent surgeon

Had cartilage repair done on my knee, two weeks later if it weren't for the crutches you'd never know. No pain, not even sore unless I really mess with it.

August 24th, 2017

Excellent Doc!

I'm totally impressed.

August 17th, 2017

Dr Burns' explanation of the procedure and bedside manor gave me confidence in him and the outcome of my procedure. I was very pleased with my procedure and the healing outcome.

August 16th, 2017

This is my second surgery with Dr. Burns. My first one was shoulder surgery. The second one was knee surgery. Dr. Burns is a wonderful and knowledgeable. He takes great care of me and I highly recommended him to anyone who needs help with an orthopedic issues.

August 15th, 2017

Surgery Two Weeks Ago

Had my first post op appt with Dr. Burns and I am feeling really good regarding my recovery. No complications, minimal post op pain, and pleased with the ability to get all my questions answered. Dr. Burns, supporting doctors, and staff all very pleasant and approachable. I'll see him in a month to get the greenlight for PT!

August 9th, 2017

Best Ortho

I had a minor knee surgery done sign Dr. Burns and every interaction I had with him was awesome. My knee is back to better than ever and the scars are so so small. No crutches. This is for sure his specialty and it shows.