Dr. Joseph Burns MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2017
Dr Burns' explanation of the procedure and bedside manor gave me confidence in him and the outcome of my procedure. I was very pleased with my procedure and the healing outcome.

August 16th, 2017
This is my second surgery with Dr. Burns. My first one was shoulder surgery. The second one was knee surgery. Dr. Burns is a wonderful and knowledgeable. He takes great care of me and I highly recommended him to anyone who needs help with an orthopedic issues.

August 15th, 2017
Surgery Two Weeks Ago
Had my first post op appt with Dr. Burns and I am feeling really good regarding my recovery. No complications, minimal post op pain, and pleased with the ability to get all my questions answered. Dr. Burns, supporting doctors, and staff all very pleasant and approachable. I'll see him in a month to get the greenlight for PT!

August 9th, 2017
Best Ortho
I had a minor knee surgery done sign Dr. Burns and every interaction I had with him was awesome. My knee is back to better than ever and the scars are so so small. No crutches. This is for sure his specialty and it shows.

July 13th, 2017
Best experience I had from start to finish.

June 22nd, 2017
Dr. Burns has great bed side manner. He took the time to insure I understood every detail about my procedure and provide options to repair my injury. He was detailed with the process of my procedure and detailed as to what to expect with the recovery. I was very pleased with Dr. Burns and his entire staff at SCOI.

June 20th, 2017
Great Experience
Dr. Burns performed two operations for me: shoulder and knee. I'm recovering from the latter but both experiences have been good. He's very good at his craft and hasn't given me conflicting information. His staff and support personnel are professional and helpful.

June 19th, 2017
Second torn meniscus surgery. Wish I had gone to SCOI and Dr. Burns for the first one. Courteous staff. Good follow-ups after surgery. Health loop is also a plus for communication when you live a ways from the clinics and offices.

June 16th, 2017
Everything went as promised
All appointments were 15 minutes or less wait and once in the office things flowed smoothly. More importantly there were no issues with the surgery and everything went as planned. The surgery was a success (both knees had meniscus surgery in the past 9 months and both went perfectly) and Dr. Burns took the time to explain answers to all of my questions.

Excellent Care, Excellent Doctor
I've had a great experience with Dr. Burns. Though you never want to need a knee specialist, its refreshing to know that there is a Doctor who cares, is an expert and listens to you, taking action based on that information. My surgery was as smooth as surgery can be and I was well informed and well cared for.

June 15th, 2017
Amazing! The whole team was terrific!

Great Doc
He is one of the only doctors that listen to you and take you seriously. He answers your questions and has great bedside manner. On top of that his surgery is top notch and I feel much better after my knee was done.