A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Buscema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Buscema, Gynecologic Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Buscema, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Female Genital Cancer
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cervical Diseases
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Buscema graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Buscema has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Buscema MD is a male Oncologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Buscema practice?
- Dr. Joseph Buscema has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Buscema practices Gynecologic Oncology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Oncologists.