Dr. Joseph Buscema Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Buscema?

Dr. Buscema

Posted on May 24th, 2017

I found Dr. Buscema and his whole staff to be very professional and extremely kind. I certainly would recommend him.

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

Dr. Buscema is attentive, listens and makes me feel at ease. I know he's a very busy doctor yet he does not make me feel rushed or like just another patient. I'm so glad I went to him for my health!

He is the best in town!

Posted on December 11th, 2013

Dr. Buscema is one of the most skillful doctors around. His bedside manner is warm and caring. He is highly respected by other medical professionals and was recommended to me by my doctor who has recommended him to his own family members. Dr. Buscema's knowledge of oncology coupled with his surgical skills gave me the best hope available: to be in the hands of a physician who knows what he is doing. Trust him; do what he tells you. I am so lucky that he is my doctor!

Our experince with Dr. Buscema

Posted on April 11th, 2013

I have been in hospital administration for 40 years and have dealt with many physicians. Joe Buscema is top-notch in all areas . He is very accessible, always returns call, gives thorough and well thought out diagnosis and is a superb oncologic surgeon. Never in a hurry while seeing a patient he combines a skillful approach with an optimistic outlook and a reassuring presence. He was highly reccomended to us for my wifes ovarian cancer treament and we are very satisfied with his care. His staff is quite comptent and friendly .and obviously enjoy working there.

Dynamic Doctor

Posted on August 26th, 2011

I will never see Dr. Buscema again and it makes me sad. However, part of having a great doctor treat you is that you get well. I had breast cancer and opted to have a salpingo-oophorectomy with a dilation and currettage. I was back at work in 5 days and I haven't stopped since. He is the kindest of men. I am not the best patient and I miss appointments because I am so busy in my career. He was never anything but understanding. He is an excellent communicator and the model of an educated person. He is a healer who knows so many intangible things . . . like how to make you feel like the most special patient in the world and how to put you at ease. He's witty and sweet with a crackerjack mind. Yes, he is a really eminent doctor but he is an even more distinguished human being. I found him incredibly down to earth. I imagine that he works too hard and he often looks tired. He is devoted to his patients. I am so very grateful that he treated me. There will never be another like him.

The doctor exceeded my expectations.

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

Dr. Buscema is that he is knowledgeable, thorough, kind, gentle and caring. He speaks so anyone can understand him. He answers questions respectfully. His staff are personable which put me at ease. I felt that Dr. Buscema and his staff treated me in such a way that I thought I would be okay. I would recommend him to anyone. I am very thankful he is my doctor! I didn't mind that he was often late because I knew it would be worth the wait and he wouldn't rush me.

Thanks, Dr. Buscema!!

Posted on April 22nd, 2010

When you go to an oncologist, you are a nervous patient. That is the nature of the specialty. Dr. Buscema is patient, laid back, thorough, competent, and caring. He helped me through some very difficult times and I will always appreciate all he did for me, above and beyond the call of duty!

Posted on June 12th, 2009

The best doctor a woman could hope to find. very knowledgable and wastes no time in getting you the treatment you need, many times to save your life.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017