A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bushra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bushra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bushra, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bushra graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bushra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Sarwat Bushra MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Bushra practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bushra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Bushra practices Emergency Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Emergency Physicians.