A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Butterfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Butterfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Butterfield, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
- Mastocytosis (Mast Cell Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butterfield graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Butterfield has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Henry Butterfield MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Butterfield practice?
- Dr. Joseph Butterfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Butterfield practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Allergists and Rochester Internists.