A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Allen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Allen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Allen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C Allen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Allen practice?
- Dr. Joseph Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Allen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Webster, TX.
See Webster Orthopedic Surgeons.