A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Allen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Allen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Houston Physicians Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Allen practice?
Dr. Joseph Allen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Webster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Webster Orthopedic Surgeons.