A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Allen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Allen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C Allen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Allen practice?
- Dr. Joseph Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Allen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Webster, TX.
See Webster Surgeons.