A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Allen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Roanoke-Chowan Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Corey Allen MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Allen practice?
- Dr. Joseph Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Allen practices Urology near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Urologists.