A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Apostol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Apostol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Apostol
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Apostol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Apostol, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Apostol graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Apostol has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Healthcare
- L E Cox Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C Apostol MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Apostol practice?
- Dr. Joseph Apostol has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Apostol practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Sheridan, WY.
See Billings Internists and Billings Cardiologists.