A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Apostol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Apostol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Apostol, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Apostol graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Apostol has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Healthcare
- L E Cox Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Canciller Apostol MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Apostol practice?
- Dr. Joseph Apostol has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Apostol practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Billings Internists and Billings Cardiologists.