Overall Review

February 22nd, 2016
Dr. Baker goes the extra mile to make my visits pleasant and educational. He takes time to answer my medical questions and concerns completely.

January 21st, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Baker for close to 20 years. I would not think to see anyone else. He is the best.

January 20th, 2016
My mother, husband and I go to Dr. Baker. Very pleased with many years of care for my family. Would recommend him to friends and family and hope he doesn't retire anytime soon.

January 2nd, 2016
patient every thing were a five
Dr. Bake is a real good Dr. i have no problem with him he don't beat around the bush he just you like it is. he don't hide any thing from you, he answer all my question, he ask me do i have any problem that i need to talk about how my medicine is do i have any pain that he need to check the staff is very courteous, they set up my follows up appointment for the next time i would tell any one to go to Dr. Baker because he is very good.

December 7th, 2015
One of the Best You Can Find
Dr. Baker is by far, one of the best physicians here in Tallahassee, FL, and I recommend him highly to anyone seeking specialized care. I was very fortunate to have been recommended to him over 30 years ago.

April 27th, 2015
Very disappointed!
Where do I begin...I had a heart attack and come to the ER by ambulance, I was given Dr. Baker by insurance assignment. After a Heart Cath and Stents, he left without speaking to my husband. Instead, one of the staff from the Cath Lab came and talked to him. Now the follow-up visit. Waited over 3 hours to see him. Witnessed two other patients become irate during the wait and blast the office staff. When I am finally called to the back, Dr. Baker seemed aloof, preoccupied and uninterested. Although I had 6 stents placed the precious week, He never once used the word stent, no information, nothing. Just listened to my chest and told me to come back in 6 months. I was in disbelief. Because I like to give someone the benefit of the doubt, I came back again. (Before the 6 months was up) Same experience. Same everything. I believe Dr. Baker is a very capable physician, however, he seems burned out and over it. I have since had a triple bypass and must have someone who is interested in treating me.

July 23rd, 2014
Long wait time, but worth it.
My husband and I are new patients, and Dr. Baker spent a lot of time with us, getting to know us, answering questions, and making us feel at ease. He was quick to notice that one of my husband's meds was having unwanted side efts ... Something other doctors missed. We felt very comfortable with Dr. Baker's knowledge, demeanor, and bedside manner. We are happy to be his patients.

November 20th, 2012
Will not return
I spent more time speaking with the nurse than the doctor. Once the doctor arrived he had on a face mask on the entire time and he was mumbling...I could barely understand. He seemed preoccupied and was not very friendly. I am also a patient at Shands which he did not seem thrilled about for some reason even shrugging off some of their diagnosis. He did not offer much information or hope. I asked if there were certain foods I should stay away from due to the heart, gastro and esophogeus problems I have. His response was to pull a pamphlet out of the rack, slapped it on the table and said "read this"...at no time did he give me any verbal tips. Overrall, I was disappointed with the session and would not return for a followup.