A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cecere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Cecere graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Cecere has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cecere accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Cecere practice?
Dr. Joseph Cecere practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Family Dentistry, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX.
See Fort Worth Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Fort Worth Dentists.