A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Flanagan, MD, FACS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Adults (18+), Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Flanagan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Flanagan has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flanagan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Flanagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Flanagan practice?
Dr. Joseph Flanagan practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Linwood, NJ.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giuseppe Flanagan, Dr. Josef Flanagan