A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Flanagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Flanagan is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flanagan
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Flanagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Flanagan, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Flanagan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Flanagan has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C Flanagan FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Flanagan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Flanagan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Flanagan practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Linwood, NJ and Galloway, NJ.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.