A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Flanagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Flanagan, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Flanagan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Flanagan has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C Flanagan FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Flanagan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Flanagan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Flanagan practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Linwood, NJ and Galloway, NJ.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.