Dr. Joseph Hillman Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Hillman Jr?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Hillman Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 19th, 2015

Best DR. & Very Compassionate!

I only trust 2 DR & He is one of them! Love him like Family!

March 6th, 2015

Dr. Hillman was AMAZIING!

I never used Dr. Hillman for any services.... But I remember him as being VERY thoughtful and showing a great deal of care for everyone. He is missed in Brookhaven and thought of fondly. I was only an ugly, short, fat and silly teenage boy when I knew him many, many years ago (1980's). But man, look at me now. What a thrill it was to see him at our football games and my church tending to friends. Oh and that RED SPORTS CAR!!!! I always wanted to be "on his team". Dr. Hillman will show you only his kindess regards and manners. You are thought of fondly. Wishing You Only The Very Best.........

February 26th, 2015

Love him!

November 17th, 2014

Bend over please, or dont get seen!

Nearly impossible to deal with this clinic. Organization is at an all time low. I have never had anyone follow up after a visit. I have never had any concern shown by Hillman. At least 60% of the time that I need to get in, the clinic is closed or mysteriously the Dr. is not in the office. Dr. Hillman likes to prescribe, but does not like to be question and is quick tempered if patient does not prefer certain medications that he is suggesting. According to one of his assistants, he has a certain "list" of prescriptions that he likes to prescribe, huh? Why? My overall experience with this clinic has been abusive, uncaring and awful.

April 3rd, 2014

I was in town visiting my parents, and needed to take my oldest daughter to a physician because she cut her hand. On a previous occasion we saw Dr. Hillman and had a pleasant experience; so, I thought nothing of a second return. However, the second visit presented an insulting, disrespectful, and unprofessional Dr. Hillman. After Dr. Hillman entered my daughter's room with a dog, I said that I did not care for dogs (they make me nervous). The dog was next to my feet and after a few moments Dr. Hillman called the dog to him and said, "She doesn't like you." The dog initially didn't move, and after a few more calls to the dog, he opened the door to let the dog out. When someone opened the door to let the dog back in, he said no and jerked his thumb in a backward motion toward me and said, "She doesn't." He then started spouting what "research shows" regarding animals in a patient's room, in addition to what most of his patients say about the dog. I told him that it wasn't personal -- I just don't like dogs. He told me that the dog was a part of the practice, and I had a right not to come for treatment. I told him if I had known, I wouldn't have. I also told him that he should post a sign to let people know. I told him that I wanted him to hurry up and finish with my daughter so I could pay the bill and leave. He said that he wouldn't think of charging someone who was upset, and while that sounds nice...his tone was condescending and sarcastic. I again said that I wanted him to finish with my daughter so that I could pay the bill and leave. Dr. Hillman then asked where I was from. I just looked at him and didn't answer. When I didn't answer he said, "What...you don't know where you live? You forgot?" I told him that I was choosing not to answer him. He then said, "I can just look on your chart". I again told him that I just needed him to finish his work with my daughter so that we could pay and leave. He said that he was finished. I left the room. Horrible service.

July 8th, 2011

HE WAS MY DOCTOR FOR MANY YEARS IN BROOHAVEN, MS. THE BEST. HE TREATED ALL ALIKE. HE WAS PROBABLY THE MOST CARING DOCTOR THAT I HAVE EVER HAD.

March 4th, 2009

Dr.Hillman is the best

Dr.Joseph Hillman is one of the most caring doctors i have ever seen.His first priority is your well being mentally physically and emotionally.If more doctors had the concern he has for his patience everyone would be better off.i will admit you may have a longer wait time for him or take longer to get an appointment but the care he provides is well worth the wait.it is his 1 on 1 type of care this world is lacking thank you Dr.Hillman

September 19th, 2017