A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hummel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hummel graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hummel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Carl Hummel DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Hummel practice?
- Dr. Joseph Hummel has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Hummel practices Emergency Medicine near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Emergency Physicians.